- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
As part of its 50th anniversary, the European ceramic association Cerame-Unie has launched “The Ceramic Roadmap: Paving the Way to 2050.” The digital booklet is reportedly the European ceramic industry’s contribution to the European debate on a smarter, more competitive and resource-efficient future for the EU.
“As we celebrate the 50th anniversary of Cerame-Unie, we look forward to working together with policymakers and stakeholders on defining the path to a competitive low-carbon and resource-efficient economy for Europe,” said Alain Delcourt, president of Cerame-Unie and managing director of Agrob Buchtal. “We need to look beyond ‘business as usual’ to create a supportive regulatory environment to allow European industry to meet the emissions reductions targets while remaining competitive.”
For additional information, visit http://cerameunie.eu.