- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
FLSmidth recently announced that Jørgen Huno Rasmussen has decided to retire from his post as group CEO of FLSmidth & Co. A/S, effective in mid-2013. He will be succeeded by Thomas Schulz, who is expected to take up his new position no later than June 1.
Schulz has been part of Sandvik (Svedala Industries) since 1998, currently as president of Sandvik’s Construction business area and member of Sandvik’s Executive Management group. From 2005 to 2011, he was based in Germany, Sweden and Singapore as president of Construction and senior vice president of Mining and Construction.
For additional information, visit www.flsmidth.com.