- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
FLSmidth recently announced that Jørgen Huno Rasmussen has decided to retire from his post as group CEO of FLSmidth & Co. A/S, effective in mid-2013. He will be succeeded by Thomas Schulz, who is expected to take up his new position no later than June 1.
Schulz has been part of Sandvik (Svedala Industries) since 1998, currently as president of Sandvik’s Construction business area and member of Sandvik’s Executive Management group. From 2005 to 2011, he was based in Germany, Sweden and Singapore as president of Construction and senior vice president of Mining and Construction.
For additional information, visit www.flsmidth.com.