- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
ALTIFILTM and ALTIPLUSTM are hydrated aluminum silicate minerals produced from Newfoundland deposits of the mineral pyrophyllite with Al2O3grades ranging from 18-28%. The minerals can impart strength to fired ceramic products and can be used in refractory, dinnerware, and sanitaryware applications.
Products are available in a variety of formats, ranging from 1-3 mm pebbles to 2 micron powders. Distributed throughout Canada by Brenntag Canada, Trinity’s products are available in 50-lb bags and big bags from stocking locations in Montreal and Toronto. Bulk cargos can also be delivered worldwide.
For additional information, visit www.trinityresources.ca.