- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
This company has announced the availability of its exclusive Pyro-Bloc® modules. The modules, reportedly suited for furnace and boiler lining applications, can reduce the risks of hot spots and lining failures. They are reportedly the only monolithic fiber modules on the market and combine the insulating material advantages of high-temperature insulation fiber with rapid furnace installation.
Compared to standard folded modules, Pyro-Bloc® modules reportedly feature higher density, better tolerance compliance, superior resistance to erosion from high velocity gas, and significant installation advantages. They can be used for applications such as stack, flare, and ductwork linings, as well as kiln car block and seals, burner blocks, and peep sights.
For additional information, visit www.morganthermalceramics.com.