- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
The Nanomaterials Innovation Center LLC recently announced two new additions to its science and technical staff. John W. Matteson has been appointed technical manager. He has more than 20 years’ engineering and materials processing experience, and previously held positions at MWI Inc., Corning Inc., and Harper International.
Vera Dansoh has been named process engineer. She is a graduate of Alfred University, with a bachelor’s degree in materials science engineering and a minor in physics. She previously worked at Tri-Keenan Tile.
For additional information, visit www.nanomic.org.