- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
The Nanomaterials Innovation Center LLC recently announced two new additions to its science and technical staff. John W. Matteson has been appointed technical manager. He has more than 20 years’ engineering and materials processing experience, and previously held positions at MWI Inc., Corning Inc., and Harper International.
Vera Dansoh has been named process engineer. She is a graduate of Alfred University, with a bachelor’s degree in materials science engineering and a minor in physics. She previously worked at Tri-Keenan Tile.
For additional information, visit www.nanomic.org.