- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
The 74th Conference on Glass Problems recently announced it invites engineers, educators, students, and solutions providers working on various aspects of glass manufacturing to submit an abstract for an oral presentation at this premier industry conference, which will take place October 14-17, 2013, in Columbus, Ohio.
Broad topics of interest include: glass melting; refractories; process control and modeling; safety and emission; raw materials, batching, and recycling; and new topics relevant to glass industries. Selected presenters are required to submit a paper for publication in the conference proceedings. Completed abstract forms are due by March 1, 2013.
For additional information, visit http://glassproblemsconference.org.