- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Wacker Chemical Corp. recently announced that Axel Schmidt has assumed the role of vice president for the Silicones Division North and Latin America. He succeeds Bernhard Hackl, Ph.D., who is returning to Wacker Chemie AG, Munich, Germany.
Schmidt will reportedly have full and direct responsibility for the Silicones’ Adrian, Mich.-based operations and plants located in Chino, Calif., and North Canton, Ohio. He will be directly responsible for managing the strategic business planning for the division’s North and Latin America sales and marketing functions, supply chain, technical services, applications development, and testing and product research.
For additional information, visit www.wacker.com.