- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
The Rookwood Pottery Co. recently announced it has added artist Roy Robinson, a Rookwood collaborator and designer with more than 30 years of international experience, to the newly created position of director of Creative Development. Robinson will be responsible for designing and developing special commissions and gifts, retail products, and one-of-a-kind pieces that will help define Rookwood Pottery as it expands.
Previously, he participated in design projects for the Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York; the (Charles and Ray) Eames Office in Pacific Palisades, Calif.; and Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square, Pa. He also served as designer-in-residence at the Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts in Norwich, England, and as director of exhibits and design at the Chicago Academy of Sciences.
For additional information, visit www.rookwood.com.