- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Ceramic Fuel Cells Ltd. (CFCL) recently announced it has entered into a distribution agreement with Energy Services Co. (ESCo) iPower Energy Ltd. (iPower). CFCL has granted iPower a limited exclusivity on the basis of minimum deliveries of 200 BlueGen units this year, and 200 units in 2014.
iPower is a UK developer of low-carbon projects; the company works with a range of technologies to reduce both energy bills and carbon emissions. iPower is reportedly able to offer guaranteed discounts on electricity tariffs to social housing tenants where BlueGen is installed.
“We are delighted to have concluded this initial agreement with iPower, and we look forward to developing some key opportunities together in the future,” said Bob Kennett, CEO of CFCL.
For additional information, visit www.cfcl.com.au.