- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Thermal Technology recently announced it has shipped 14 K1 HB LED-grade sapphire crystal growers to a customer in Europe. The K1’s large 90-kg sapphire boule is reportedly optimized for the 4- and 6-in. cores used in LED production.
“We continue to strengthen our position in the high-brightness LED market,” said Matt Mede, president and CEO. “Spending time at customers’ facilities throughout the world, I see our competitors sapphire tools unplugged and pushed aside, while ours are in production. The K1’s quality output speaks for itself.”
For additional information, visit www.thermaltechnology.com.