- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Aggressive Grinding Service Inc. recently announced it has hired Tom Shearer as general manager, responsible for the company’s daily business operations and sales and marketing. A mechanical engineer by training, Shearer previously served as managing director and director of Marketing and Business Development for the General Carbide UK plant.
“Tom’s management and technical backgrounds, combined with his successful track record, will be essential in growing our business,” said Lester Sutton, founder and president of Aggressive Grinding. “He shares my vision for the company’s future and can focus on the big picture while simultaneously being attentive to the details that allow us to retain our customer base and attract new business.”
For additional information, visit www.ags-fast.com.