- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Rio Tinto recently announced that Pacific Aluminium’s alumina refinery in Nhulunbuy will continue operating as the planning, approvals and delivery of the gas to Gove project progresses. The decision follows a commitment from the Northern Territory Government to release a portion of its contracted gas for on-sale to Gove refinery.
Pacific Aluminium will now work closely with the Northern Territory Government to put all final agreements and approvals in place to secure the gas supply. In addition, Pacific Aluminium will progress its commercial discussions with gas suppliers.
For additional information, visit www.riotinto.com.