- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
This company has announced introduction of aluminum nitride substrates. Reportedly ideal for the rapidly growing LED market and other markets where high heat dissipation is useful, these ceramic substrates offer a thermal conductivity of 170 W/m K.
CoorsTek aluminum nitride (AlN) ceramic substrates reportedly feature a very high dielectric strength, are a non-toxic alternative to beryllium oxide (BeO), and exhibit a thermal expansion coefficient similar to Si, GaN, and GaAs semiconductors.
For additional information, visit www.coorstek.com.