- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
This company has announced introduction of aluminum nitride substrates. Reportedly ideal for the rapidly growing LED market and other markets where high heat dissipation is useful, these ceramic substrates offer a thermal conductivity of 170 W/m K.
CoorsTek aluminum nitride (AlN) ceramic substrates reportedly feature a very high dielectric strength, are a non-toxic alternative to beryllium oxide (BeO), and exhibit a thermal expansion coefficient similar to Si, GaN, and GaAs semiconductors.
For additional information, visit www.coorstek.com.