- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Rio Tinto recently announced it has appointed Andrew Harding as Iron Ore chief executive. He replaces Sam Walsh, who became chief executive in January. Jean-Sebastien Jacques, formerly Copper president, International Operations, will take Harding’s previous post as Copper chief executive. In addition, he will join the Executive Committee.
“These two appointments strengthen our senior management team and are in line with our strategy of developing the next generation of talented Rio Tinto leaders,” Walsh said.
For additional information, visit www.riotinto.com.