- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Rio Tinto recently announced it has appointed Andrew Harding as Iron Ore chief executive. He replaces Sam Walsh, who became chief executive in January. Jean-Sebastien Jacques, formerly Copper president, International Operations, will take Harding’s previous post as Copper chief executive. In addition, he will join the Executive Committee.
“These two appointments strengthen our senior management team and are in line with our strategy of developing the next generation of talented Rio Tinto leaders,” Walsh said.
For additional information, visit www.riotinto.com.