- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Tubes with an outer diameter as small as 0.15 mm are now available in lengths ranging from a fraction of a meter to large production runs. The 0.15 mm OD tube is 99.95% gold and has an inner diameter of 0.05 mm. In addition to gold, 37 pure metal, alloy, and polymer ultra-thin tubes (OD ≤ 0.5 mm) are available, as well as a range of tubes in larger diameters and in other materials. Custom fabrication is also often available upon request.
Applications vary and often relate to the need for greater miniaturization, lighter weight or flow restriction.
For additional information, visit www.goodfellowusa.com.