- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Asahi Glass Co. Ltd. (AGC) recently announced financial results for fiscal 2012. The company posted net sales of ¥1,190.0 billion (~ $12,735 million), down 2% or ¥24.7 billion (~ $264,349 million) compared to the previous fiscal year. Operating income decreased by ¥72.7 billion (~ $778 million), 43.9%, year-on-year to ¥92.9 billion (~ $994,253 million). Net income was ¥43.8 billion (~ $468,765 million), down 54% or ¥51.5 billion (~ $551,174 million) on a year-on-year basis.
Net sales from the Glass Operations for the fiscal year were ¥564.6 billion (~ $6,042 million), up ¥10.2 billion (~ $109,164 million) or 1.8% from the previous fiscal year.
For additional information, visit www.agc.com.