- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Wienerberger AG recently announced results for 2012. Revenues rose by 23% to €2.4 billion (~ $3.12 billion) and operating EBITDA grew by 2% to €246 million (~ $320 million).
In the 2012 fourth quarter, revenues rose by 40% to €611 million (~ $795 million). The Bricks & Tiles Europe Division reported an 8% decline in revenues to €327 million (~ $425 million) in the fourth quarter. Demand in Western and Eastern Europe was reportedly weaker than the fourth quarter of 2011, with the strongest declines recorded in the Netherlands and France.
For additional information, visit www.wienerberger.com.