- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Vesuvius Plc recently announced the appointment of Nelda Connors as a non-executive director. Connors served as president and CEO of Tyco International, Electrical & Metal Products division (renamed Atkore International in 2010) from 2008-2011. Prior to that, she spent six years at Eaton Corp. in a number of international management roles.
Connors is currently a non-executive director of Blount International Inc., a manufacturer of industrial products and power equipment, and medical devices provider Boston Scientific Corp. She also sits on the Board of the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago and is chairwoman and founder of Pine Grove Holdings LLC, a consultancy that provides advisory services to private equity and investment firms, as well as limited investments to small and mid-sized businesses.
For additional information, visit www.vesuvius.com.