- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
This company recently introduced New Generation M, a range of enamels designed specifically for glass used on household appliances. The new paints, part of the Tempver range, are designed to meet the aesthetic demands of manufacturers and end consumers, as well as ever-tightening construction specifications.
The New Generation M paints are in production, according to Fabio Fenzi, who heads the group’s Ceramic Paints Division.
For additional information, visit www.fenzigroup.com.