- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
The new Tracera gas chromatograph reportedly offers a solution to scientists’ most challenging trace analysis needs. Based on the GC-2010 Plus and integrating the new BID-2010 Plus barrier discharge ionization detector, this instrument makes it possible to reveal trace components not easily detected by other devices.
The instrument can reportedly provide high-sensitivity analysis of organic compounds, permanent gases and light hydrocarbons with the BID-2010. The BID can create ionization from a helium-based, dielectric barrier discharge plasma. Compounds that elute from the GC column are ionized by the helium plasma energy, detected by the collection electrode and processed as peaks.
For additional information, visit www.ssi.shimadzu.com.