- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connections
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
The RHI Group recently announced its sales volume dropped by 5% in 2012, from 1,948,000 tons in 2011 to 1,850,000 tons. Revenue reached a record level of €1,835.7 million (~ $2,387 million) in 2012, up 4.4% compared to €1,758.6 million (~ $2,286 million) in 2011.
The operating result before restructuring effects increased by 10.6% compared to the previous year, from €148.6 million (~ $192 million) to €164.4 million (~ $213 million). Annual profit was €113.5 million (~ $146 million) in the past financial year, after €121.5 million (~ $157 million) in the previous year.
For additional information, visit www.rhi-ag.com.