- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connection
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
This company has released two new products: the 3Flex™ surface characterization analyzer and Particluate Systems’ NanoPlus DLS Nano particle size and zeta potential analyzer. The 3Flex is reportedly a high-throughput surface area, mesopore and micropore system. A single 3Flex with its three configurable analysis stations can eliminate multiple instruments and additional bench space. Heated vapor analysis capability is standard and an extended-range vapor option is available.
The NanoPlus uses photon correlation spectroscopy and electrophoretic light scattering techniques to determine particle size and zeta potential.
For additional information, visit at www.micromeritics.com.