- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Kyocera Corp. recently announced it has developed a new multilayer ceramic capacitor (MLCC) that achieves a smaller size with high voltage resistance and high capacitance. The capacitor is mainly intended for use in industrial equipment.
The new product, CM316X7S475M100V, developed by enhancing dielectric materials with Kyocera’s material technology, is reportedly the world’s first 1206 size, 100 V-rated MLCC with a maximum operating temperature of 125°C and a capacitance of 4.7 μF. Compared with Kyocera’s conventional 1210 size products meeting equivalent specifications, the mounting surface of this MLCC is reduced by approximately 30%, thus contributing to downsizing and greater design flexibility, as well as longer service life in industrial equipment.
For additional information, visit http://global.kyocera.com.