- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connection
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Ceramic Fuel Cells Ltd. recently announced that it and Energy Services Co. (ESCo) iPower Energy Ltd. (iPower) have received approval for their first housing association project following the distribution agreement the companies signed earlier this year. The project will involve participating tenants of Housing Solutions, a housing association located in Maidenhead, England.
In the initial phase, 10 BlueGen units will be deployed with each unit serving an average of five flats. The tenants are expected to benefit from cheaper, lower carbon electricity and will be guaranteed a minimum discount of 10% against the best locally available standard electricity tariff.
For additional information, visit www.cfcl.com.au.