- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
This company’s new 42B model ribbon blenders can be used for straightforward blending of powders or other solid raw materials with a bulk density of 35 lbs/cu ft or lower. The blenders are offered with the following standard features:
- Stainless steel wetted parts polished to 60-grit finish
- Solid-shaft double ribbon agitator designed for center discharge
- Knife gate discharge valve
- One-, two- or three-piece cover (depending on the size) supplied with neoprene gaskets
- Clamps to eliminate dusting and fume migration
- Safety limit switches to prevent operation when covers are raised
- Stuffing boxes with easily disassembled split housing
- Teflon braided packing
- 230/460 volt, 60 Hz, three phase TEFC motors
- Mounted on supports to provide 36-in. discharge clearance
- Available from 1/2 to 1,000 cu ft working capacity
Customizable ribbon blenders are also available for product densities above 35 lbs/cu ft. Optional features including pneumatically operated covers and valve, bag dump station, safety grating, high-speed chopper, vacuum/pressure design, heating/cooling jacket, liquid spray bar, load cells, and PLC recipe systems.
For additional information, visit www.mixers.com.