- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
The Usable Glass Strength Coalition recently released a request for research proposals. Proposals should answer the fundamental question: Where and how do flaws nucleate in glass? Proposals will be considered to support graduate-level research at the MS (1.5-year term) to Ph.D. (three-year term) level.
Investment will be commensurate with the project scope, ranging from $90,000 to $120,000/year. The due date for proposals is May 15.
For additional information, visit www.gmic.org/ugsc.htm.