- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
SCHOTT recently announced it has opened submissions for the Otto Schott Research Award, which honors scientific achievements in the field of international glass research. First awarded in 1991, this honor alternates with the Carl Zeiss Research Award every other year. The award is valued at €25,000 (~ $32,700).
Candidates must provide references of their scientific achievements in fundamental research or technology development in the areas of glass and related advanced materials; components; and systems in the fields of optics and electronics, solar power, health, and living. The deadline for submissions is July 31.
For additional information, visit www.otto-schott-research-award.de.