- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Sacmi recently announced it has delivered its 5,000th resin mold to Betta, a South Africa-based company. Betta produces sanitaryware using only high-pressure casting machines with resin molds, which has reportedly allowed it to expand into holding a 50% share of the domestic sanitaryware market.
Sacmi has supplied Betta with 375 molds to date.
For additional information, visit www.sacmi.com.