- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Asahi Glass Co. Ltd. (AGC) recently announced it has decided to unify the organization of its two plants in the Kansai area of Japan for integrated operations in the region. The Kansai and Takasago plants, both located in the Kansai area, have been operated separately for the manufacture of glass substrates for display devices, specialty glass for display applications, and other display glass.
As of May 1, operations of the two plants will be integrated. The unified plant will be called the Kansai plant, and the current Kansai plant and Takasago plant will become the Kansai plant (Amagasaki factory) and the Kansai plant (Takasago factory), respectively.
For additional information, visit www.agc.com.