- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connection
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Sacmi recently announced it has supplied a multi-mold ADS 150 pressure casting system to the Portuguese company Sanindusa. The system is reportedly able to produce items such as kitchen sinks measuring up to 1500 x 700 mm and shower trays as large as 1200 x 900 mm.
Key features include the following.
- New mold holder carriages that are reportedly easily adaptable to moulds of different shapes and sizes, allowing the latter to be changed over quickly
- A laser-guided mold positioning system, which can simplify the mould changeover procedure
- Models requiring horizontal or vertical de-molding can reportedly be produced simultaneously
- De-molded pieces can be set down on both the visible side and underside
- De-molding is executed by a robot mounted on an eccentric, reportedly eliminating the need for costly slides and complex maintenance tasks
- De-molded pieces can be deposited directly on the dryer cars bother vertically and horizontally
For additional information, visit www.sacmi.com.