- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connection
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Model 1018 is an electrically heated, 500ºF (~260ºC) three-zone belt conveyor oven that can be used for drying ceramic parts. Workspace dimensions are 18 x 40 x 18-in. high. 180 KW (60 KW per zone) are installed in Incoloy-sheathed tubular heating elements, while three 3-HP recirculating blowers (total 12,600 CFM) reportedly provide vertical downward airflow to the workload. The oven can be split into three sections for shipment.
Controls on the conveyor oven include SCR power controllers and independent recirculated airflow, as well as temperature controls for each of three 162-in. insulated heat zones.
For additional information, visit www.grievecorp.com.