- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
3M recently reported first quarter sales of $7.6 billion, an increase of 2% year-on-year and an all-time first quarter record. Operating income was $1.6 billion and operating income margins for the quarter were 21.6%. First quarter net income was $1.1 billion.
“We achieved record first quarter sales and solid operating margins in the face of a low-growth economic environment and the strong U.S. dollar,” said Inge G. Thulin, chairman, president and CEO. “At the same time, we further strengthened the company through increased investments in innovation, commercialization and manufacturing.”
For additional information, visit www.3m.com.