- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Kyocera Corp. recently announced that total shipments of its ceramic knives have exceeded 10 million units. In 1984, Kyocera was reportedly the first company in Japan to start manufacturing and selling kitchen knives with blades made of fine, or advanced, ceramics. Since then, Kyocera has updated its product lineup with various colors and styles, and expanded its sales network.
Annual shipments recently exceeded one million units, and accumulated shipments since 1984 have surpassed the 10 million unit mark.
For additional information, visit http://kyoceraadvancedceramics.com.