- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Owens Corning recently exhibited its newly branded LifeMat™ glass non-woven solutions at the Battery Council International (BCI), which began April 28 in Baltimore. The company will also show the product at the Techtextil show, June 11-13 in Frankfurt, Germany.
LifeMat pasting mat reportedly contributes to extending the lifecycle of traditional lead-acid batteries by preventing positive active mass shedding. With manufacturing operations in America, Europe, and Asia, Owens Corning can provide local supply and support for LifeMat solutions in lead-acid battery applications.
For additional information, visit www.owenscorning.com.