- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Ceram recently announced it has been awarded ISO 14001 certification for its environmental management system (EMS).
“We’re extremely proud to have achieved certification in only 15 months,” said Liz Thompson, technical consultant, Sustainability. “As a business, we’re committed to reducing our impact on the environment and having an environmental management system in place is not only helping us to do this, it’s also allowing us to make continuous improvements to our systems and procedures. And improving our performance doesn’t just benefit us, it benefits our customers, too.”
For additional information, visit www.ceram.com.