- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Buyers' Connection
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Ceram recently announced it has been awarded ISO 14001 certification for its environmental management system (EMS).
“We’re extremely proud to have achieved certification in only 15 months,” said Liz Thompson, technical consultant, Sustainability. “As a business, we’re committed to reducing our impact on the environment and having an environmental management system in place is not only helping us to do this, it’s also allowing us to make continuous improvements to our systems and procedures. And improving our performance doesn’t just benefit us, it benefits our customers, too.”
For additional information, visit www.ceram.com.