- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
AVEKA Inc. recently announced its acquisition of CCE Technologies Inc., a supplier of ultra-fine grinding and sizing solutions. The acquisition will reportedly complement AVEKA’s portfolio by adding jet milling and air classification equipment and services to the group.
“The combination of CCE Technologies with AVEKA will provide our clients with a greater variety of processing options,” said Marie Jorissen, president of AVEKA Group. “We are excited to provide our customers with these expanded service capabilities.”
The new entity will be named AVEKA CCE Technologies LLC. All jet milling and classification equipment sales and processing services will continue at the Cottage Grove, Minn., location.