- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
SAE International recently announced details of its 2013 Aerospace Government and Industry Meeting, which will take place September 23 at Palais des congrés de Montréal in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Aerospace industry and government leaders from around the world are expected to gather for the one-day meeting, which will discuss how government regulations and policies affect the design, manufacture, and production of current and future civil, military, space, and aircraft vehicles.
The event will comprise a series of single presentations, each followed by a panel discussion. The panels, which will consist of industry leaders and members from government regulatory agencies, will address the critical issues around the presented topic. Main topics of discussion will include:
- Emissions (Air/Noise)
For additional information, visit www.sae.org/events/aerogi.