- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Deltech recently announced that Intertek has certified that Deltech furnace control systems conform to UL508A standards. Standard safety features of the control systems include an emergency stop, door interlock, a safety relay and isolation switches.
Intertek’s ETL Listed Mark is reportedly proof of product compliance to North American electrical safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction (AHJs) in 50 states and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of compliance.
For additional information, visit www.deltechfurnaces.com.