- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Deltech recently announced that Intertek has certified that Deltech furnace control systems conform to UL508A standards. Standard safety features of the control systems include an emergency stop, door interlock, a safety relay and isolation switches.
Intertek’s ETL Listed Mark is reportedly proof of product compliance to North American electrical safety standards. Authorities Having Jurisdiction (AHJs) in 50 states and Canada accept the ETL Listed Mark as proof of compliance.
For additional information, visit www.deltechfurnaces.com.