- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Owens Corning recently announced that Edward F. Lonergan, president and CEO of Chiquita Brands International Inc., has been elected to the company’s Board of Directors, effective September 18.
“We welcome Ed to our Board of Directors,” said Mike Thaman, chairman and CEO. “His global experience and strong commercial background make him a valuable addition to the board. We are delighted to have recruited such an outstanding director.”
Lonergan was named CEO of Chiquita in 2012, and currently serves on the company’s Board of Directors. He previously served as director, president and CEO of Diversey Inc., a leading global provider of sustainable cleaning, sanitation, and hygiene solutions. Prior to that, he was president, Commercial Operations Europe, for The Gillette Co.
For additional information, visit www.owenscorning.com.