- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Nanostructured aluminum-doped zinc oxide (AZO) for improved thin-film solar cell efficiency is now available from this company. The AZO sputtering targets can be used for the development of next-generation, high-performance transparent conducting oxide (TCO) films, allowing researchers to investigate the optimal materials and manufacturing process conditions. Such research can reportedly be used to develop TCOs on an industrial scale for the production of more sustainable and efficient photovoltaic solar cells.
The AZO can also overcome the rarity and consequently high price of indium. In addition, the AZO can be processed at room or low temperatures for flexible thin film solar cells proving to be more adhesive than ITO.
For additional information, visit www.innovnano-materials.com.