- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
This company recently introduced a new glass-based solution for construction, transportation and pipe rehabilitation during the Techtextil trade show in Frankfurt, Germany. New Sustaina®surfacing and reinforcing glass non-woven solutions for residential and commercial building applications are now available to the European residential and commercial building market.
The new technology reportedly helps meet legislation requirements on indoor air quality (IAQ) in product applications, supporting customers as they move toward more sustainable solutions. The product contains a bio-based, formaldehyde-free binder system and reportedly delivers higher tensile strength performance when compared to traditional products.
For additional information, visit www.owenscorning.com.