- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- CI Advanced Microsite
- CI Top 10
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- List Rental
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
Heat Flow is an online steady-state heat transfer calculator. It can allow users to simulate an unlimited number of heat transfer scenarios using Morgan’s insulation and refractory products, as well as other user-defined materials. Users can register to create and manage their own material databases and calculations.
The program is pre-loaded with nearly 400 products in 10 categories offered by Morgan’s Thermal Ceramics business. Users can also add materials into a user-defined database to run calculations. The heat transfer calculations use ASTM C 680 formulas, with the latest 2010 revision.
For additional information, visit http://morganheatflow.com.