- THE MAGAZINE
- NEW PRODUCTS
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
Lifetime Brands Inc. recently announced that its Board of Directors has appointed Daniel T. Siegel president of the company. Since joining the company in 1992, he has held various positions, including senior vice president of Sales and, most recently, executive vice president. He also serves on the boards of directors of Grupo Vasconia S.A.B., Lifetime’s 30% owned partner company in Mexico, and GS Internacional S/A, the company’s 40% -owned partner company in Brazil.
“Dan has made many significant contributions to Lifetime,” said Jeffrey Siegel, chairman and CEO. “He repeatedly has demonstrated his expertise in the housewares industry, his passion for innovation and his strong leadership capabilities.”
For additional information, visit www.lifetimebrands.com.