- THE MAGAZINE
- Advertiser Index
- Raw & Manufactured Materials Overview
- Classifieds & Services Marketplace
- Product & Literature Showcases
- List Rental
- Market Trends
- Material Properties Charts
- Custom Content & Marketing Services
- CI Top 10 Advanced Ceramic Manufacturers
- Virtual Supplier Brochures
The solar cell glass market showed a 6.8% decline in 2012 compared to the previous year, according to Research and Markets’ new report, “In-Depth Analysis Report of Glass for PV Market (2008-2015F).” While total PV module production increased by about 5 GW, the selling price of glass for solar cells declined approximately 20%, causing market shrinkage.
Although the solar cell glass price is expected to continuously show the downward trend in 2013, the rate of decrease will be as low as 4.4%. Thus, it is estimated that the solar cell glass market will enter a recovery phase this year, reaching KRW 2.2 trillion. This upward trend is expected to continue until 2015, with an approximate growth rate of more than 10%.
For additional information, visit www.researchandmarkets.com.